Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

East Riding Eyfs Profile Point Sheet

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

Hi

My authority has e-mailed all reception teachers with this colourful grid ,we are not east riding of yorkshire.

My authority has not sent any explanation of the grid so maybe we will have mention of it at our next moderation meeting.

Thought I would share it with you and some one may clarify it to us all!! heres hoping

Tinkerbell

EYFS_Profile_Colour_Coded_to_show_networks_of_scale_points_Final_Version2_1_.doc

Guest LornaW

Very interesting thanks!

do the different colours mean anything specific?

Lorna

Any idea how to print it all off? Its only printed a small section and i wanted to have a good look at it

cor don't you just love it when someones got a new computer program!!! xD:(

Guess the colours are trying to show the interconnections between areas of learning ( not sure i agree with all of them!) also interesting that in cd they suggest you cannot get points 7/8 without previous 1-6 ....not what gov says but then who am i to argue and i do see what they're getting at - have you been told what the point is in having this? or do they think you don't know what your doing??( i am getting too synical in this job ) sorry! :(:o

Edited by finleysmaid

Its a great visual representation of an NAA document I stumbled across about quality assurance of EYFS Profile points. Will try and print it off and give to the two F2 teachers in my department as it is much easier to see the links in colour than when they are written in prose form. Thanks for this.

On the newest version of the e profile - there is an option to see how the profile points linked and which ones children maybe should not have achieved because they haven't got the lonked opnes - hope this makes some kind of sense?? - not really looked at it all in great detail - will look again tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)