Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Areas Of Learning

Sorry I have tried to search but to no avail.....I am looking for an a4 sheet with every learning outcome of the EYFS on....was I dreaming about its existence or is there one on here somewhere?....it is obvioulsy scaled down and can be blown up to read....probably I am going mad...feels like it at the moment...but if anyone knows where it is could you please help a practitioner in distress..thank you..

Edited by Guest

Sorry I have tried to search but to no avail.....I am looking for an a4 sheet with every learning outcome of the EYFS on....was I dreaming about its existence or is there one on here somewhere?......

YES IT IS, BUT NOT SURE WHERE, HAVE A COPY AT WORK I THINK IT WAS GIVEN TO US AT OUR TRAINING COUSE FOR THE EYFS

WILL LOOK FOR YOU IF NOT ILL SCAN A COPY 2MORROW AND SEND IT TO YOU

BUMBLBEE

The points are from the eyfs profile which in pre-schools and nurseries should not be used they are for reception teachers and i think that is where they should stay as some parents may question why there child is not not achieving all the profile points.

just for interest most children will have attained points 1 to 3 when they go into school

Hi can I ask where you have got the grid from with the links also to the first 3 scale points.

I got this grid together with a Learning Journey from my Early Years Advisory Teacher. We complete this as part of our ongoing assessment adnd then when the child leaves for mainstream school it gives the teacher an idea as to what scale point they have/have not reached.

Sharon

The Learning Journey A4 grid that I have posted on is mainly for staff use so they can mark off evidence against it. Of course, it is useful to show parents/carers but it is mainly so we know what evidence we have for each point and a copy goes to the school that the child will be attending. :o

Edited by cleverclowns

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)