Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Pogo Printers Bargain Price

Hi guys. Just returned from a trip to my local Boots and they had Pogo printers reduced to £7.50!!!!!!! Have read a few posts praising these.

It's not a particularly large shop so hopefully one near you may have them in too.

Edit: think I may have chosen wrong place for this, not sure how to move it tho!!

Edited by gingerbreadman

Edit: think I may have chosen wrong place for this, not sure how to move it tho!!

Moderators can move topics, gingerbreadman so don't worry. Have put it into Resources.

What a fab price - on their website it shows it as a special offer, but at £29.99!

Maz

Aw, it's still £29.99 on the website :o

And in my local store it is still on sale at that price LJW. Apparently if a local branch isn't selling enough of a particular commodity they have the ability to reduce the price. They sell well here in sunny Maidenhead, so that's why they're full price.

Have you thought buying some to sell on, gingerbreadman. It would be cheaper to buy them from you and pay the postage than buy at the full price.

I'd buy two if you'd consider becoming the middleman!

Maz

Checked out Boots at Birstall today after visiting IKEA where suprisingly I bought NOTHING !!!! xD They didn't have any pogo's at any price :( I have a pack of paper and no pogo??? :o

Have you thought buying some to sell on, gingerbreadman. It would be cheaper to buy them from you and pay the postage than buy at the full price.

I'd buy two if you'd consider becoming the middleman!

Maz

I'm with you on this one Maz!! £30 in Essex aswell!!

Kris

I'll call at the weekend. They were selling all sorts off...magnetic photo holders, self laminating postcards - packs of 6 for £1.35!, pocket photo albums etc.

Obviously over this way we arnt big on photos!

Sorry folks, called in today and all of the sale items in the photo department had vanished. No-one seemed to know where they went!

It's MUCH quicker and children can do it themselves (with a bit of monitoring or they'd use a pack of paper instantly!) pictures are sticky-back so they can peel and stick them as they like. All you do is plug your camera into the pogo and press print and out the picture comes

It's as Sunnyday says plus your computer doesn't get slower and s l o w e r a n d s l o w e r with all the photos stored on there in word documents! Oh, just thought of another important factor: it doesn't then fall to you to spend hours printing them all off cos you're the one registered with data protection etc.... other members of staff can do it in the setting!

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)