Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Stickers For Photographs

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me - we use the photo wizard to take our photos from the camera and then print them wallet size I think?

Would like to be able to print photos straight onto stickers to make life easier!!

Anyone do this?? If so can you give me details of the supplier for stickers/code so I can get them ordered for the start of term.

Thanks in advance!

The pogo is fab but it could work out expensive if you needed to do lots. If you buy a pack of labels suitable for a printer look for the phrase "Avery label XYZA" where XYZA is a different code for a each size of label. Then if you look on the Avery website you can download a template for that specific label size. All you need to do then is copy your photo onto the template and print the label sheet on your printer. It is actually easier than that sounds!

We use the pogo and love it! Means I do not have to spend ages printing out photos and staff can quickly print out a photo and put it in the learning journey whilst it's fresh in the memory as to what outcome/achievement has been reached.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)