Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Changing Unit

I have just been given some money from my parish council so that I can buy a new changing unit for preschool. I would prefer one with steps as some of our littlies are a bit hefty!! Does anyone know where I can get a decent one at a good price. I have £500 to spend so may have to change the idea of having steps but any advice is greatly welcome :o

The one that I want is from Community Playthings and has steps but unfortunately it is over £1000. I have never seen anything as good anywhere else but would love to know if there is something of similar quality for less.

I like that one too!

I would be very interested to hear about a toddler size changing unit that is reasonably priced. When I was looking I found baby units that were reasonably priced and child units that fall under special needs and are £1000 +.

We have just had one put in, the builder didn't know the measurement but said it was for up to three's, which it does say on it, but our 2 year olds don't fit on it so we are trying to get it changed.

I will watch with interest.

Hi

I have just opened a new nursery and inherited some equipment from a previous setting. One item is a changing unit made by GALT. It is beech wood and has wheels. Not too sure if it is ideal for bigger children but it is in the latest catalogue if you want to look at it.

It is as new and we would accept £50 for it if anyone is interested.

Please contact me.

It is in Folkestone Kent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)