Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Information Display

I was just wondering what types of displays you have up in your baby rooms? How do you share info with parents, how do you display photographs, photos of key groups etc......

Sorry babies are not really my field but you sound desperate. In a recent baby room I visited they had a lovely display of photos of the children based around the 6 areas of learning, which is an easy way of showing parents how what we do on a daily basis meets the requirements of the EYFS.

Key person groups can be easily done as a flower with key person at the centre and the children as the petals.

Birthday dates look great either as a cake with children's faces as the candles, or as a train with the months as carriages.

Trees make a great backdrop for displays of all sorts.

I love a good display so have got lots of books and traul the web looking at pics of displays. I am sure someone will come along soon and help you out, but please let us know exactly what you are after and I may be able to post some more ideas.

Not desperate (yet) but just like to change things and try new ideas, weve got the usual key group display and birthday board.....just wanted to do something different!!

I was just wondering what types of displays you have up in your baby rooms? How do you share info with parents, how do you display photographs, photos of key groups etc......

:o ummmmm we have displays on weaning, sleeping (the babies not us), healthy snack/5 a day, 6 areas EYFS/principles ..with babies photos linked, allsorts really. what did you have in mind,,,,we also have a black and white area with photos in black and white which is popular.

could be photos of parents/carers at baby height-

whos here today board is a nice idea with photos of staff/key person & children-

from talking to your parents you might get ideas on things they may need support or information on...

not sure if any help or just babble xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)