Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Child's Personal Pathway

Hi all,

We seem to have lost the original Personal Pathway which was previously copied from and the more the pages get photocopied the worse they look!

Does anyone have the Child's Personal Pathway version 1 saved on their computer or know where I can order a new hard copy or disk please.

Thank you very much.

Yes the version 1 is for making notes at the side but I dont ever seem to have enough room! Version 2 has no spac and is all boxed on less pages! Hard to explain but I wish I had bought that version now! I am loving this site! Its great! I am beginning the process of becoming Nef funded and have an assessment visit tomorrow.... aaaah!

In Cumbria we just have the second one you describe and are meant to highlight it - but I'm not happy with it as it harks back to what we were doing a decade or so ago when the Desirable Learning Outcomes came out and we didn't know any better! Can't remember what it's called though.

Good luck today

Hiya all

My name is Carly and Im new to this site. I am a registered childminder in Somerset.

I have tried to attach the file for you but not sure if it worked as I have never done it before. In return has anyone got the version 2 I could pinch!!personal_pathway.doc

Thank you so much CarlyWarly - sorry I have not replied sooner but internet was down for 3 days! Hope someone has version 2 for you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)