Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Heyelp!

Hey guys,

Please can someone help me!!?? This year is proving to be an uphill struggle and feeling very unsupported! I have a little boy who is autistic and working within 30 - 50 months. I can't find anywhere a set of the points just for these months and really haven't the time to type them all out myself. I have been making obs along with his 1 to 1 TA but am panicking that I'm not doing things properly and recording assessment - also what happens with his eye profile!?

Sorry for all the questions :o Feeling like an NQT all over again! X

This will become much more relevant next year when single point entry becomes universal. Many of my ''just turned 4's" are still in this age band for development and at least this school year they wont start school until January so there is a chance some will reach the next band before then.

Schools in this area are going to have to change some of their practice to accommadate these 'littlies'. Still they have only just heard officially that admission changes next year and wont even know numbers until March!

korkycat

thank you so much for your replies and the link is fantastic - i really appreciate it! argh, they never mentioned all this with the new EYFS!!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)