Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Outside Provision

Hey all. Am wondering if any of you have examples of how you plan for outdoor play? Have made a workable format for myself, but am wondering how y'all do it?? How do you display outdoor learning opportunities in your weekly plans too? And MTP? As you can guess, I'm having a purge on outdoor provision/play!!!

Help would be muchly appreciated!

D xxx

Just planned for it under whatever curriculum area was the focus, ie cll if it was a cll focus activity etc. Highlighted it yellow to show it was happening outside. General provision put on grid that covered that and children also made choices about what they wanted out so that was unplanned. Didn't have a separate planner as I like ouyside to be totally integrated into the whole plan.

cx

I too plan for the outside as much as possible, and it goes on the plan according to the focus, so if there was a numeracy focus we might be outside hunting for numbers on the playground.

Again, as Catma mentioned above, I don't plan separetly for the outdoor area as I just see it as an extension to the classroom.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)