Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Help Please

What is your paper for?

I might be asking some of these questions.

Why do we have these policies?

Who do they affect? What responsibilities do we have for the children and families in our care?

We get these policies through our own experience, and we learn through the experience of others.

When we discover flaws and omissions in our policies we change them to safeguard the children and ourselves. This is what 'being a reflective practitioner' means.

What might happen if we do not have effective policies and procedures? Effect on children, families, ourselves as practitioners, and the reputation of childcare professionals?

Any use? Good luck,

Honey

What is your paper for?

I might be asking some of these questions.

Why do we have these policies?

Who do they affect? What responsibilities do we have for the children and families in our care?

We get these policies through our own experience, and we learn through the experience of others.

When we discover flaws and omissions in our policies we change them to safeguard the children and ourselves. This is what 'being a reflective practitioner' means.

What might happen if we do not have effective policies and procedures? Effect on children, families, ourselves as practitioners, and the reputation of childcare professionals?

Any use? Good luck,

Honey

Apologies and thanks it is part of my Diploma in Pre School Practise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)