Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Hurrah!

We have finally moved!!!

Four exhausting days of moving stuff, setting up and wrestling with Ofsted finally over and we are settled into our WONDERFUL new room in the local school.

On Tuesday we moved everything with the aid of most of our own children (knew there was a reason I had so many!)

On Wednesday we were drowning in stuff and I was having nightmares about where we were going to put it all. Teachers kept going past and laughing at us. (Not nastily, they have all been really lovely to us).

On Thursday we made it all look lovely.

On Friday we welcomed masses of people in to have a look and said how happy we were so often that we lost our voices.

Mind you it took me until luchtime today before I managed to get the Ofsted certificate, so I am only just starting to realise that everything is going to be ok on monday!

After years of having problems and feeling unwanted, things could not be better. I hope everyone who is moving, or hoping to move has the same fantastic result.

Jane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)