Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Child Protection Letter For Parenst

Hi everyone,

I am currently setting up new starter packs for parents and would like to include a letter about Child Protection and Safeguarding children.

We currently have very good policies in place that our parents read, however before I give them to new parents, i would like to give them a summary and give them information about what they can do to help also. (contact numbers etc)

Do any of you already do this? or am i just creating more paperwork to make my mountain larger and my TO Do list even longer?

Many thanks for your help

Z x

Hi Zoe we have a Prospectus that explains to parents all they need to know including safeguarding/ child protection.This is given with personal details forms, consent forms, ethnicity form, data protection info and a sweartshirt/tee-shirt and plimsoll bag order form [which is optional to purchase.].We also include a covering letter welcoming them to our pre-school, the days they have chosen and who the child's keyperson will be.

We then sit with each parent/carer and go through the returned forms on one of the child's visiting sessions before they start.

Works well for us. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)