Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Plastic Cups/mugs

Belated Happy New Year wishes to everyone!

Does anyone know where we can buy plastic cups or mugs with handles? How done a "Mr Google" search without much success!

Hopefully someone can help.

Oh and OFSTED looming

Thanks

Bren

Belated Happy New Year wishes to everyone!

Does anyone know where we can buy plastic cups or mugs with handles? How done a "Mr Google" search without much success!

Hopefully someone can help.

Oh and OFSTED looming

Thanks

Bren

Just a passing thought - are they for the adults, or the children?

Thank you for replies. The cups are for the children. We find ones with handles are good for the younger children who are learning how to drink from cups.

Will keep searching!!

Bren

(sorry Maz if I just let everyone know about your Ikea habit xD:o:()

Just so long as you keep that other thing secret, that's fine Sue.

As far as I'm aware Ikea don't do children's cups with handles, I'm afraid. I'll have a look when I'm there next!

we had to do similar with plates.. no pink ones...

always reminds me of the child we had who would not sit on a chair unless the colour was the same as his jumper... was fine to begin with but became a bit obsessive and cause no end of issues.. we spent about a week watching him arrive and then removing all the chairs that colour, if they were not there he did not bother!

now back to plastic cups with handles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)