Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Twinkl

I just "bumped" into this web site and wondered if any of you have used it before.

Twinkl

Some resources are only available if you download the "Twinklbar"??? :o

I don't want to be paranoid, but Twinkl sounds like Sparkle and both with required toolbars? If I am wrong, please correct me.

Edited by SmileyPR

I just "bumped" into this web site and wondered if any of you have used it before.

Twinkl

I don't want to be paranoid, but Twinkl sounds like Sparkle and both with required toolbars? If I am wrong, please correct me.

Hello , have just been introduced to it myself but you really dont have to do the toolbar thing. There's lots on it for free!!!!

Twinkl

............and you must try 'teacher displays' too .........it's full of stuff for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use it all the time and have downloaded the toolbar not something I use very much but I needed it to get the resources I wanted. Love the resources, they are constantly adding new ones and are quickly catching up with the amount of resources sparklebox have to offer.

Deb

I find it really difficult to navigate and dont like that I have to download the resource to see it properly but there are some good resources there and no connection to sparklebox as its run by a lady!

I don't know that appearing to be run by a lady is any guarantee that it isn't dodgy. Always pays to be on your guard!

Honey

The site is fab - came across it last term and lots to download without the need to have the toolbar. Haven't used the priniting service yet - am not that organised - yet!

They use the same toolbar software as the one as Sparklebox but there was a thread on the TES site a few weeks ago where they replied to concerns esp after the Sparklebox one.

http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/458215/6333280.aspx

My only niggle is that it can be easier to search using google than on the site itself.

www.mrspancake.com is brilliant too - it's free but they suggest you make a contribution/donation. However, a collegaue did make a donation and has several emails since asking for further 'suggested' donations since. Kinda takes the shine off it though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)