Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Early Communication And Language

I've been told that you can't download stuff from the National Strategies website at the moment, but apparently they are going to make an archive so that you can access documents online. Just not sure when that is likely to happen.

Is it from a biger document Cait?

oh right! Pifflicating because I tried that first!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou - and welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first post

No - I've looked at all of those and it's not on my list - what is the website called? If you copy the address bar into your answer it will help.

Many thanks

Edited by Cait

Found it! www.egfl.org.uk - links to the Hanen website, but couldn't find it on there! The link looks like this ....

Early Communication and Language

Record of Communication and Language Development . Child’s name_____ Date of birth_____

www.egfl.org.uk/export/sites/egfl/categories/teaching/inclusion/language/_docs/ecat...

Thanks everyone

Edited by Cait

I keep putting in the link for the child's record of early lang and communication but keeps telling me not there. what am i doing wrong Cait?

just google Early Communication and Language and look for the link that looks like the one I posted - I can't link to it because it opens as a pdf, not a website

I can pm you the actual document if you like - I don't think I can upload it here can I Steve?

I don't think there's a problem with putting up a link that opens directly to a pdf as such - presumably the owner of the document has put it on the web so that it can be accessed by others. If at a later date they choose to remove it then they are free to do so. The problem comes when members start uploading pdfs from their own computers that they haven't written themselves, because then the owner has lost control over who gets to see it.

Maybe a fellow mod might come and confirm or deny? :o

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)