Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Foundation Degree Research Project

Hi all

I would like to pilot a new initiative at my setting with a few parents first to get some feed back before deciding if we want to adopt it for the whole setting. So this will be my research but I don't know how many people have to take part in a focus group does anybody know?

thank you

:o

I'm not sure if there are any hard and fast rules here, but my guess would be that you'd need a large enough sample so as to be representative of the group as a whole. It sounds very interesting - good luck with it!

I'm not sure if there are any hard and fast rules here, but my guess would be that you'd need a large enough sample so as to be representative of the group as a whole. It sounds very interesting - good luck with it!

Thank you HappyMaz have kind of roughly worked on 20% with my fingers crossed lol making up some play bags to share with parents really looking forward to it there is so much scope so will see how it all goes :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)