Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Activities For Last 9 Days

Hi everyowne nearly summer break for those in schools. Can we start a list of activities to do for last 2 weeks. I am tired of using the same resources and just need some inspiration to do some lovely things with my reception class before they move on. Going to do baking and thought we could plan for a party.

Oooo! Good topic! I've just been sitting thinking about what I can do for the next 2 weeks. I've not come up with anything inspiring yet but if I do I'll stick it on here.

This morning we made crispy cakes with a slight difference. Instead of rice crispies we used puffed wheat (sainsbury's own- sugar puffs without the sugar) and they were delicious! Much nicer than with rice crispies. And we sprinkled hundreds and thousands or tiny chocolate stars on top. Very yummy!

Oh and BTW in my opinion the best chocolate for this kind of thing is asda's own cooking chocolate. It tastes like proper chocolate but is cheaper (about 80p a bar I think)

Good tip, I'll try that. But now the problem is I'm going to have to make chocolate cakes AGAIN! Oh no! How terrible!! Haha

Actually I might do chocolate fondue again. We did it a couple of weeks ago and it went down very well with the children and staff!

A teddy bear day. Children bring in a teddy from home. Teddy Bear treasure hunt (laminated pieces to make 6 different coloured teddy pictures), Teddy Bear picnic and Teddy Bear Olympics (various races/events involving teddies).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)