Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Outside Organisation For The Extra Bit Of Oommph

Whereabouts are you? We had a fantastic bloke in last year called Mike Ammat. He used to be a children's TV presenter but now visits schools. He puts on a show with lots of music and art then does art workshops with classes. I think it cost us about £500 and it was well worth it. During the show, he drew and painted lots of pics, kind of rolph harris style, i.e. can you tell what it is yet?! And he got kids up to help him. It was brilliant. He does schools around the manchester area, but not sure how far he'll travel apart from that.

http://www.auos53.dsl.pipex.com/about.html

Whereabouts are you? We had a fantastic bloke in last year called Mike Ammat. He used to be a children's TV presenter but now visits schools. He puts on a show with lots of music and art then does art workshops with classes. I think it cost us about £500 and it was well worth it. During the show, he drew and painted lots of pics, kind of rolph harris style, i.e. can you tell what it is yet?! And he got kids up to help him. It was brilliant. He does schools around the manchester area, but not sure how far he'll travel apart from that.

http://www.auos53.dsl.pipex.com/about.html

Definitely worth a look! Thank you - we are near oxford

Have you ever had Zoolab in? They are very good www.zoolabuk.com

they do animal workshops; we've had wiggly roadshow, we're having speedy the snail on Tuesday and at Halloween we've booked the Halloween roadshow; about £100 for 30-40 mins; but very very interactive and the children love it

Or Tattybumpkins, yoga for children. I can't recommend this enough; the children love it and zoe the trainer is just fantastic /www.oxford.tattybumpkin.com

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)