Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Ideas For Lesson Observation With Kuw Focus

I wondered if anyone had any great ideas for my PM lesson observation next week with a KUW focus?? I work in a Nursery with 3-4 years old attached to a Primary school. I was thinking along the lines of an outdoor activity based on using a collection of Autumn leaves, seed etc using magnifying glasses to look closely, talking about the colours etc getting children to talk about what they see etc then perhaps sending them around the outdoor area to collect more interesting/ colourful leaves to add to the collection in a tuff spot mat??? Perhaps the children could then use their favourites in a collage activity???

Hi,

I did a lesson once along the lines of this and I went and 'helped myself' to loads of colour charts from DIY stores with varying shades of green, brown and orange and gave one to each of the children. They then had to find a lot of differnt things that match the shades on their paint card. Just a thought! Good luck anyway!

Rachel x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)