Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Parental Permission-emergency Treatment Form

Hi can anyone point me to were i can find a permission form for emergency treatment, the one I have inheritated has all the info on it but has been overcopied an looks it!! I have looked but lost the will to live after a while!

Thanks!! :o

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Clonmany38
There is one in the Resource Library here :o

I'm concerned that the 'Permission to Access Emergency Medical Aid'

form in the resource library gives the provider permission to authorise medial treatment, my understanding is that providers cannot do so, medical staff will make the decision in the absence of the parents.

Clonmany38

Can i please ask where you have heard or read this. :o

Our pre-school consent forms signed by parent/carers gives the setting permission to seek medical treatment in an emergency, including a section for any exemptions parents may have: example Jehovah Witness etc, blood transfusions.

Sorry i am unable to post a copy of ours as it is on our laptop at work. [ I will try to upload tomorrow for you].

xD

Can i please ask where you have heard or read this. :o

My NCMA Accident/Incident book states " even in an emergency, a childminder cannot give permission for medical treatment for a child in their care, regardless of any written instruction to doctor from the parent of a child. In a 'life or death' situation medical staff will give any necessary treatment"

My Registration form then asks the parents to sign to say 'I/we give permission for any emergency medical advice

or treatment as considered necessary by the medical authorities present'

Nona

Edited by Guest

My NCMA Accident/Incident book states " even in an emergency, a childminder cannot give permission for medical treatment for a child in their care, regardless of any written instruction to doctor from the parent of a child. In a 'life or death' situation medical staff will give any necessary treatment"

My Registration form then asks the parents to sign to say 'I/we give permission for any emergency medical advice

or treatment as considered necessary by the medical authorities present'

Nona

Thank you Nona, I have tweaked mine, to say "by medical authorities present".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)