Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Are Your Numbers Dropping

How full is your Care Club and have you noticed a drop in numbers this year?

I have spoken to a couple of out of school provides, one said her numbers had dropped and the other said they were the same as last year?

Any tips on getting numbers up or are you all in the same boat with numbers falling?

Thanks

Thanks Rachael. Without being unkind I think one of the people I was speaking to is making excuses for not necessary providing the right service for parents and frankly think they have built a poor reputation up in the community.

That's a shame Sheila xD

We lost a few to senior school but then gained a few in Reception so swings and roundabouts for us...

We send out a letter to all the parents of the school just before each holiday, reminding them of the service. We are based in a building in the school grounds so quite visible to the children NOT going who have been known to badger their parents to let them come :o

We find it's good for siblings when there is an after school club running at school - you know like a football or maths club or something - the parents put the siblings not going into our out of school club and only have to come up to school to collect once. If you see what I mean.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)