Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Outdoor Play

Hi Everyone

For my first assignment I have to hand in a 2500 word essay on the above, obviously as outdoor play covers such a huge area I need to narrow this down and be more specific, especially as the essay needs to be a critical analysis of an academic journal on the area we have chosen!

I realise I should be reading, reading and more reading to find an area of interest but I am even struggling with this as there is so much information available about outdoor play I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all!!

Also quite nervous as this is the 1st assignment and still not really sure of my academic writing abilities!!

Any advice on reading or research or anything would be greatly appreciated! :o

Kris

Hi Kris

I think my starting place would be a list of all the outside areas and the learning possibilities and that would lead to a list of any i did not want to do, ( it drives my husband mad that often i know what i don't want but have no idea what i do.) that would narrow it down.

Is there a part you are particulary passionate about? as this is your first assignment would it help to write about something you love.

Hope this helps and I am sure someone else will come along soon.

Good Luck

Thanks for the replies, I am quite interested at looking at something to do with gender in the outside environment. But one main problem I have is then finding an academic journal as my piece of primary research as there seems to be limited journals on the outdoor environment especially as it needs to be a uk academic journal!!

Kris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)