Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Party At Cait's House!

AnonyMouse_19762

Nice to see the first few arrive safely - Panders has been here hours and bless her - we can see the bottom of the ironing pile!

Chicken goujons are going down a storm and the second pizza has almost vanished - c'mon ladies!

Oh I'm so pleased that our little black and white friend is already there :o

We will try and get a taxi from the pub......although would have to say Hali looks quite settled here xD

I feel so much better now I've finished the ironing Cait. Is that my bucket of mulled wine? I'm sure Sunnyday won't be needing all of that, and Hali certainly looks as tho she could do with a few black coffees just to slow her down a bit.

Is it always this cold and windy Cait? My sparkly boob tube doesn't appear to be keeping me warm enough, perhaps Zebedee has something I could borrow to keep the chill out.

no no i am ready for some chicken gougons and to try out the mulled wine xD - theres a taxi over there Sunnyday.......

Ah....thing is......er....they're about to start karaoke ....hmm......I thought you might like to give us your rendition of madonna's 'Like a Virgin'? :( well....'fraid I've put your name forward now...... :o