Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Lost Bear Hunt Thread... Help Please!

Please can someone help, I'm losing my marbles! I found the most excellent thread on Wed/Thurs with small world in a box and scenery on a table for We're going on a bear hunt. I can't find it now :o

Can you give us a little more help? Was it from a post this week about bear hunt, or another subject where this was mentioned? have you done any searching in the Search forum posts by clicking on that area at the top off the page? Might it have been on the TES forum rather than here?

Can you give us a little more help? Was it from a post this week about bear hunt, or another subject where this was mentioned? have you done any searching in the Search forum posts by clicking on that area at the top off the page? Might it have been on the TES forum rather than here?

Hi Panders,

It was definately on here, I think it was from 2008? There is a more recent thread which i didn't see before which is fantastic but i want the other one too - greedy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)