Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Monitoring Sheet?

Hi all, this is my first visit to this site after a SENCo cluster meeting. could anyone point me into the direction of the prams monitoring sheet? i was told this was a valuable tool to use, thank you :)

Hi Traces29

Welcome to the forum from me too :o

As Cait says, the link at the bottom of the navigation bar will take you to the PRAMS introduction and at the bottom are links to the resource library to actually download PRAMS, video tutorials to help you get the hang of it and a link to the PRAMS forum area where you can ask any questions you might have.

I really hope you enjoy using it xD

Best wishes

Sue

Admin Team

as you know not so new but always been intrigued re: using the prams - any advice on why and what it does please

Well a good place to start is to read the PRAMS introduction and watch the first video tutorial which gives a good overview of the program. Have a look at those and then come back with your observations and comments and we can go from there and answer all your questions.

Sue :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)