Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Baby And Toddler Groups

I am currently working as a development officer, with special responsibility for Baby and Toddler groups.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas or has noticed a need for a particular workshop/ session that would benefit either the families or leaders of toddler groups. We currently offer Healthy eating and messy play which the groups enjoy, but what else is needed. We thought of treasure baskets, basic cookery or home safety? :o

I know that all of you wonderful early years professionals will help?

xD Thanks

What about some CLL stuff based around reading. There are some nice ideas in our Articles section > Activity support such as using "Dear Zoo" as a Focus for Activities.

This in particular is a nice book with the younger aged children and could be used in the group and even used as a basis for simple sheets to go with a copy of the book for parents to borrow and take home....sort of book loan scheme with added help for those parents who want to understand the learning intentions attached to the activity in greater detail. I am sure there are other books you could do a similar thing with.

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)