Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Role Play Cards?

:o Somewhere I have seen some photocopiable resources for role play. They were sets of laminated cards for certain themes with writing frames that can be used in role play areas. We have the books from Sound learning already but this was from someone else - but I can't find then to order them. Anyone know where I have seen them? Please help!

Sue

:o  Somewhere I have seen some photocopiable resources for role play. They were sets of laminated cards for certain themes with writing frames that can be used in role play areas. We have the books from Sound learning already but this was from someone else - but I can't find then to order them. Anyone know where I have seen them? Please help!

Sue

35503[/snapback]

There are some role play resources for writing/reading in the Early Steps catalogue - TTS Group Ltd - they are called 'Sue Palmer's Role Play Print Packs' Hope this helps - haven't used them myself but am hoping to order them!

There are some role play resources for writing/reading  in the Early Steps catalogue - TTS Group Ltd  - they are called 'Sue Palmer's Role Play Print Packs' Hope this helps - haven't used them myself but am hoping to order them!

35505[/snapback]

:o

Hi Bungalow,

Yes thanks! I think those are the ones I have seen.

Well done!

Sue

They sound interesting, do you think they are worth having?

35566[/snapback]

I think they might be - even if they give you ideas to produce your own stuff. Anything to save time. Will report more when I've got them and have used them.

The TTS catalogue is available if you ring 0800 318686 - they do and Early Years specific one called Early Steps and and ICT one called ICT active. the books are 4.99 each

sarah

A Place To Learn ISBN 090 1637106 available from Lewisham 0208695 9806 or eys.advisers@lewisham.gov.uk

A great book with lots of ideas and has some photocopiable resources - proformas for writing frameworks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)