Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Progress Tracker Grid For Reception 2012

I have put together a grid to track progress in our Reception classes from Sept. It begins with 40-60 months development matters because that is where most of our children are likely to be starting from. I wanted just one piece of paper for each child so have used a small font but I will enlarge it on to A3 and have it double sided.

We will use a different colour highlighter each term to show progress and highlight/date the boxes at the bottom to show whether children are emerging, meeting or exceeding the ELGs.

I hope it is helpful for others too :)

Progress Tracker 2012.doc

That's great - thank you. I have to say everyone's productivity is making me feel guilty at the moment. I've spent loads of time sorting/organising and lots of throwing out so that I can figure out what I need to do! I promise if I actually do create anything which might be useful I'll post it here as 'payment' for all the lovely things others have done!

Thank you soooo much!!! As a new teacher to Reception and with a headteacher who loves tracking progess :huh: I'm very grateful!!

• 4 weeks later...

Not wanting to put cat among the pigeons, but I found it frustrating having a sheet for each child - the system I used last year - so I now have each area of learning on a sheet so can see whole class at a glance and can see those not yet achieving age related etc. I do not have statements written on therefore need document next to me, will see how it pans out this year. Also helps me compare children who may, or may not, have similar ability and helps me to moderate my own judgement if you get my drift.

Will upload one area for perusal.

Personal social and emotional dev.docx

I have put together a grid to track progress in our Reception classes from Sept. It begins with 40-60 months development matters because that is where most of our children are likely to be starting from. I wanted just one piece of paper for each child so have used a small font but I will enlarge it on to A3 and have it double sided.

We will use a different colour highlighter each term to show progress and highlight/date the boxes at the bottom to show whether children are emerging, meeting or exceeding the ELGs.

I hope it is helpful for others too :)

Progress Tracker 2012.doc

Thanks so much its really useful!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)