Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Help Opening Links On This Site! Motivational Planning

Hello All,

After reading the article" Motivational Planning" by Sue Ridgway, I wanted to open the links to see what the related planning formats looked like.

However I just keep getting a message that says the link is not working.

I have sent an email to technical support but have not had a reply.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might be able to rectify this problem.

Thanks folks!!!

Hi Moorgate -

I'm (technically) technical support and I haven't seen an email? I'll take a look at the article - would you be able to provide me with a link to it, just to save me wading through the article listings?

Thanks, I see what you mean. It's one of the older articles that were imported into our new article management system, but the linked documents weren't. Unfortunately some of those documents have been cleared out permanently, but I'll see if I can locate these ones.

Right, they should all be re-attached now. Thank goodness for backups, even if they are hidden in the deepest digital cupboards at the back of the FSF storeroom. Let me know if you still have any problems - I'm off to dust off the cobwebs now! :1b

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)