Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Hi folks,

I am looking for ideas to out into my staff handbook. I have some bits put together but having never received one I am not sure what to put in or if there is any guidance on her re templates. If you have a handbook is it functional or pretty, is it loose leaf or bound. Any ideas greatfully received.

Hi. I've just redone mine, it's pretty functional! I have spine bound it and it will just live at work as the staff I have at present have been with me for a while. There are no major changes except the mobile phone bit since last time, that was drafted at a staff meeting so everyone has 'ownership' of the wording of it.

It is the basic PSLA one and has Employee rights, Policies and procedures, Safeguarding, Standards, Health and safety, Employee benefits, Holiday request form, self certification form, paternity leave request form, annual declaration form, change of details form.

Hi hopeytg -

Thanks for helping out with your modified PSLA document. However I'm concerned that this might well be a copyright document and so I've removed it. If you can let me know if it is in fact freely available I'll be happy to put it back. :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)