Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

The 48hr illness rule

I wouldn't write anything which sounds so personal because that just invites debate and comments about you and your family.

I would just remind parents of the rule and why it is in place i.e. HPA guidelines, draw their attention to the fact that they have already agreed to abide by it and say you appreciate that it isn't always convenient but you must act in the best interests of all wwho attend the pre-school.

• Like 1

just to say I agree. Take out the bit about your family & children (just invites people to think- that's your problem) Personally I would also take out the bit about the fees being refunded. That's a separate issue I feel. If parents are complaining about fees not being refunded for missed sessions then send out a separate letter explaining why they are not refunded for ANY missed sessions or in what circumstances (if any) they would be.

I have just sent something along similar lines out. We're due to extend to pm sessions in January and it is concerning me that even more of them are going to be sent in unwell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)