Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Lightboxes

Has anybody got a recommendation for the best place to order a lightbox for the classroom? Prefferably one with storage trays underneath?

We had one of the A2 light box and resource stations but we didn't have much luck with the cupboard thing!

There were plastic runners to hold the trays in place and we were forever putting them back on.

This was a few years ago and I suppose they could have changed the design now.

The runners weren't held in place by screws or anything I think they just pushed into some pre drilled holes.

Good light box though!

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is a little late but found this fab idea on pinterest/ blog that I subscribe to (it really is fab if you aren't already subscribed! The Imagination Tree) that makes a light box by simply using a large shallow plastic storage box with fairy lights and tracing paper.

http://theimaginationtree.com/2013/01/diy-light-box-for-sensory-play.html

Haven't tried it out personally yet but can't wait to make one for my friend's little girl's birthday and put one in my classroom come Sept! :) saves a fair few pennies!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)