Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Fingertips online... or other?

Hi everyone!

I have been a member for a couple of months now but this is my first post, woohoo!

I would like some advice and feedback if possible.

I'm looking into e based learning journeys using tablet/smart phone and have had a visit from a 'fingertips online' rep already. The program sounds brilliant but I would like to know what people who are using it think... what are the pro's/con's?

Also if anyone is using another program that is similar I would love to hear what you like about it etc as it will be a costly decision and I want to get it right.

Thanks for reading my first post everyone, hopefully the first of many :D

ladymarmite

Theres an app for ipad called. . . . . . something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awful, I cant quite recall maybe Simple2??????

Might have to come back to this.

I like the idea of e journals in principle but in practical real terms I like the children to access the learning journals freely and easily and I like to get parents to contribute too.

Hello ladymarmite :1b Welcome to the forum and thanks for making your first post.

Have you come across our system here on the forum, called Tapestry? You can find out about it here

We have a forum area specifically for Tapestry users (or weavers as some like to be called!) so you'll be able to get a feel for how people use it and which features are most popular.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)