Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Planning questions

Do you have the DMs on your plans that your activities cover? If not, do you track which ones you have covered in another way?

Also for literacy and numeracy do you add detailed differentiated activities in separate boxes or just a brief outline of the activity and differentiate as and when you teach it?

I am trying to shrink my planning down a little!

Hi MrsL,

We have one or more objectives for each activity. Sometimes one activity will address 2 (or sometimes more!) objectives and that will be cross referenced on planning. I do tend to highlight differentiation on planning - and will always put in the initials of children who need targeting with specific questioning or a slightly different approach etc.

I have a space on my planning for each area of learning and then in the accompanying box is the adult-led activity and also any teacher-initiated activity or enhancement which is linked to the objective where appropriate.

Any extras put out with for an individual or a small group in mind will be outlined at the bottom of the planning.

Green Hippo x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)