Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Halloween Stories

Hello,

The week after half term we are going to be doing lots of Halloween craft activities and other Halloween related fun. I was wondering if anyone had any children's stories they could recommend for me to ready with my children at story times.

I've got Witch on a Broom. Any ideas really appreciated

Thankyou :1b

Thankyou everyone for your thoughts and comments.

A lot of time has gone into planning for the weeks activities, we have discussed every thing with our parents who are very supportive for what we are doing. The children themselves are the ones that have decided what they want to do this week :)

• Like 1

We don't really cover Halloween, but a book which spooks the children is called something like In a Dark Dark House ...... There was a dark dark hallway...... I the dark dark hallway there was. Dark dark........ because we read it in a spooky way I suppose that's what unsettles them we do though have to be careful who we read it to ,even though it is quite a short book with a silly ending. I expect we will read some funny bones books too.

A Dark dark Tale is the name of the book

Edited by Panders

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)