Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Interventions groups

Hi,

Does anyone have a separate form for recording intervention groups e.g. speech and language.

I have a sheet where I record those with extra needs and what I will be doing with them, then just date each time completed an intervention with them. I would note on my weekly plans if I was adding anything to the environment for them as I would for other individuals.

Does anyone record further than this?

Thanks,

Green Hippo x

Hi

We use our intervention plan- which links to the school intervention plan, and I will use note on plan when intervention is taking place, planning seperately for interventions to support additional adults in the setting

Not sure if this is useful!

x

Hi Green Hippo

It is a sheet that is divided into different types of provision for SEN of all levels- wave1, wave2, wave 3, so all interventions in the school are tracked on the same format with; who will be delivering, the type and target of the intervention and approximate timings, this gets updated every long term so that a clear picture of what is working and what interventions are going on.

It covers all interventions - children who need extra input on one area of the curriculum -that they might have missed along the way to children with statements so it is very comprehensive.

I then generate a list of suggested activities for additional adults to deliver.

Hope this helps

x

Sounds like a provision map. I've just been given a blank one in school to fill in and return to SENCo, detailing all the interventions/monitoring I'm doing for my class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)