Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Steam cleaning toys?

I bought one for work just before the holidays and so I HAD to test it at home. If its not tied down, its been steam cleaned to within an inch of its life!!!!! Theres only another week of the holidays to go so i had better get on with it as there are still 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms to do plus the cooker (again) and the frock I need for new years eve.

we just invested in a steam cleaner, not a hand held one but t'was still half price in a well known catalogue store (other shops are available!). It has been road tested and is great for the doormats and has made a start on the cooker, but at risk of turning into cleaning goddess, I had to take a lie down.

I am looking for a hand held one that will do my chicken house and which only gets used for that purpose, so let us know once you have road tested please..

• Like 4

Am I alone then in just not getting it?

I have the 'green' one, still in it's box - I have tried to feel the love and used it twice, but I just feel disappointed with the results. :(

My dad bought it for me after seeing it on tv. I think he wants me to use it in his house but I really hate the thing.

• Like 1

Am I alone then in just not getting it?

I have the 'green' one, still in it's box - I have tried to feel the love and used it twice, but I just feel disappointed with the results. :(

My dad bought it for me after seeing it on tv. I think he wants me to use it in his house but I really hate the thing.

Not sure louby - I haven't got one - but think I might invest - not a huge fan of any sort 'cleaning' :ph34r: :blink: but anything that makes it easier has to be a good thing! :rolleyes: :D

Not sure louby - I haven't got one - but think I might invest - not a huge fan of any sort 'cleaning' :ph34r: :blink: but anything that makes it easier has to be a good thing! :rolleyes: :D

Neither am I sunnyday... I think this is my problem- I was expecting magic... all I got was frizzy hair, misted glasses and a lot of damp carpets!!! And as for the oven cleaning...... oven pride is much easier (well an oven cleaning company is the best!!)

• Like 4

I was unsure too but on a member of staff advice I bought a Pifco one which converts to a handheld as well and its blooming marvellous and I like not having to use chemicals. Its been really good on my carpets (at home) so am hopeful for preschool when I be persuaded to part with it and take it to work

I was unsure too but on a member of staff advice I bought a Pifco one which converts to a handheld as well and its blooming marvellous and I like not having to use chemicals. Its been really good on my carpets (at home) so am hopeful for preschool when I be persuaded to part with it and take it to work

This is the thing, one of my team has the exact same one as me -which converts to hand held - and she absolutely loves it.

Louby Loo......you are really not selling this (and it hasn't even arrived yet)

Max321.....when you do your bathrooms can you tell me if it leaves the grout in :/

Now I wish I'd gone for one that does floors too....do they really get play dough out of rugs ???

Best thing to get play dough out is use a Blunt knife and scrape it out

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)