Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Weebly website help!

I have been setting up a website using Weebly. I am so proud of myself and have been doing really well. I am nearly done and am just tweaking things now. But I cannot for the life of me work out how to add links. I want to add a link to our Ofsted report and a link to our forest school providers website. Can anyone help me please??? I seem to be banging my head against a brick wall!! :blink:

Guest sn0wdr0p

Zigzag as a website novice myself I too was rather pleased with myself when I created a website using weebly a couple of weeks ago, however, I find myself in the same position as you and I am stuck with exactly the same issue of trying to link to my report. I really hope you (we) get an answer. Well done though on getting this far. Does it appear to you that anything but the basics requires extra money though?

I am really pleased with the basic version and think it is fine for our requirements. With some help from a very kind person on this forum (thanks twinthinguk) I think I may have managed to add the links. Drag the button tool onto your page and click on it, it will give you the option to paste a link onto it. I am hoping that when the site is published the link will then work!! (Fingers crossed). Have really enjoyed doing this as it was a new challenge.

Just reading through it, you have 'children has' twice in your outdoor area page, rather than 'children have'. Looks great so far. Are you still short of a staff photo as one isn't showing?

its amazing....I must have read that page 100 times lol oh and the missing profile is because that member of staff has not returned her permission slip allowing us to put her profile on line....:)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)