Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Trampoline ideas or alternative bouncing equipment

AnonyMouse_11396

Okay so we have had a trampoline for a few years but it takes up so much room in our storage. So we decided to purchase a foldable Galts one and are hugely disappointed with its stability and trip hazard from the padded surround.

So does anybody have a foldable one they would recommend for children aged 2.5 to 5 years that's been tried and tested.

Or any suggestions of other equipment that might give a similar experience would be gratefully received.

Fx

I bought a trampoline from Costco about 7 years ago for my nursery....american one....offer price £400...but have never looked back....it is an oval shape,totally enclosed and with the springs on the OUTSIDE....cant think of the manufacturer off hand...but our children love it....best resource I ever bought.Parents sign a permission slip for their child to bounce....only a few over the years have not signed thinking it is standard trampoline....but when they see it they usually change their mind.So sorry to hear about the little girl and handled trampoline.....

Thank you one and all and yes it was just a reminder - accidents, some more serious and in rare cases tragic than others.

Last year when the paramedics visited the setting - for our topic - not to treat anyone, they told us that the most common injuries they are seeing are from trampolines - mainly without netting!!! however, there has been an increase in broken bones with the popularity of trampolines.

I shall have to be content with my 70's space hopper :-)