Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Ofsted Logo for letterhead - where do I get one?

Well done - it will come in the post - sent to your registered person on a disc with very specific instructions on how to use it!!

It takes a while to arrive and won't be until after it is published on their website!

(waiting for ours too!!!)

Edited by Ancaster

Thanks Folks All. and congratulations Ancaster too.

Received confirmation on Friday. Lovely experience eleven days previously. Very uplifting if exhausting. It was all about the children really. Their security and attachment, and how I followed and supported their development. Tapestry was an absolute godsend. Demonstrated my observations and assessments, which correlated with her own. Parent's input to journal entries showed that they were engaged and that I encouraged their views. Two available parents came and talked to the inspector - both teachers who talked the talk, but also knew what they wanted to say. And the tiddlers played a big part - all on top form and did most of the work for me. Another helpful thing was that I had not long set up a website with all my policies and procedures, improvement plans and links to training. This meant that she knew a lot about my business before she arrived. She asked me what I would have done to improve Have had a rest since so must get back on track.

Thanks again all.

Honey

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)