Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Student Handbook

Hi,

Many years ago (too many to count!) I wrote a handbook for students and training teachers on the acceptable conduct, presentation etc. of adults within the early years setting. Of course, now that I need it I cannot find it. :o Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions for a handbook, please? :D

Thanks,

Caroline

I have a student handbook - I have taken out our more personal details but you could euther delete those pages if you don't need them or asdd your own details as appropriate.

Hope it is useful

45481[/snapback]

THANKS FOR THAT JUDY, IT WILL PROVE VERY USEFUL.

P.S. I love the Giraffe :D

Peggy

• 3 months later...
Hi,

There was a very good article in Nursery World a few months ago - I have put it in a safe place as I too have planned to make a handbook for students on placement in my setting - will reply again when I find i - unless somebody else is more efficient than me!

Many years ago (too many to count!) I wrote a handbook for students and training teachers on the acceptable conduct, presentation etc. of adults within the early years setting. Of course, now that I need it I cannot find it. :o  Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions for a handbook, please? :D

Thanks,

Caroline

45460[/snapback]

I have located the Nursery World article it is called A pPositive Experience by Laura Henry published on 8th December 2005 - hope you find this useful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)