Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Potty training

The 'Potty training academy' have been making a few calls to nurseries to advertise their services (as setting your nursery up as a potty training academy - all for just under £400). Some members in Dorset LA have received cold calls from the company.

I thought you might want a 'heads up' before you got that call so that you were ready with your point of view.

• Like 1

Wow, I just googled it. £349 plus P+P for lots of stickers, sticker charts, badges, certificates, a potty carrier (carrier bag, anyone?) and a plaque to say you're part of the "academy". Do you think they graduate when they're clean and dry?

Maybe we'll join, then charge parents for potty training their children!

Whatever next!? :o ::1a

Hmmm..... it's giving me ideas. I'm thinking 'Manners Academy'. £2000 to teach children to say 'please and thank you' in 3 days. I'm currently providing this service for free at Pre-school!! :o

Ooh I like it. I've just clicker trained my puppy so it would be a breeze. 'Please' click, chocolate button. Job done! ::1a :huh:

Edited by Stargrower

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)