Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

'New' Bake Off

AnonyMouse_23964

Confession - didn't watch it, but understand there is very little difference from the BBC version but what the bakers are being asked to do isn't quite so easy peasy - not that I found what they did that easy peasy :blink:

Cant say I was that bowled over by the BBC replacement with Nadiya though, thought the trailers looked good, but the show didn't really pop my cork. ::1a

I enjoyed it, same format, and presenters take nothing away from what is really about the bakers.. Harder?

Not sure on that , the ones they have time to practice maybe , but it is just that, they are told in advance and should plan and practice..

Skill may have been a bit harder for a first one.. when you watch you will realise how one of them obviously had no idea on what they were doing.

Yes Well not sure what to think really. There was not any format difference to when it was on Beeb except I did not feel as relaxed. I did like Prue's advice last week to record and then fast forward so you don't see the ads.

Oh and did you see the ebay ad for the airbrush thing and then low and behold one of the bakers used the exact same thing!

Beautiful. Been very busy this summer which is great for the businesses but individuals are still displaced from there homes.

I suspect they will be for sometime then, takes a good while to put repairs and stuff in place, and then when you read about the floods in the states, it 's going to take a long time to get people back on their feet.

I liked it, just don't like that it is on at the same time as Holby city and Saving lives at sea! Talking about saving lives at sea, big shout out to the lifeboat crews, lifeguards and Coastguards, so much respect and admiration for them they are truly brave heroes.

I agree, I am a hardcore Holby City fan :ph34r: so I recorded bake off and watched Holby. Really enjoyed bake off, and like I can fast forward through the ads.

• Like 1