Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

I want to scream!

AnonyMouse_25678

For the past 4 months I have been trying to re-register my setting with Ofsted as we had to change from a Ltd Co to a CIC at the insistence of the landlord. I checked several times with Ofsted and have the emails to prove this, to confirm I needed to re-register even though nothing else was changing and we had been registered for less than 12 months to be repeatedly told yes it did need a re-registration. After an £87.50 fee for the medical form and paying £220 to register I finally got the last form submitted yesterday. Today I receive a phone call from a very nice man who said 'Can I confirm the Companies House number has not changed?' I reply 'Yes, same number' he said 'You don't need to re-register we just need to send out a new certificate'.

Whilst I am delighted that I do not have to go through the ordeal of another 'Registered Person' Interview - which was worse than a full inspection, I am so angry that I have had 4 months of stress and hours completing forms online that bounce backed too many times to mention.

Thank goodness it is the weekend

• Like 3

Louby loo - Ofsted said they normally invoice but I am sure I paid at the beginning of the process. I must admit it has taken so long I need to check my statements but the £87.50 for the Dr to sign the medical form is something I won't get back :( Have you checked the progress online - I had a strange message on one of my forms which when I queried turned out to mean the form had not been submitted.