Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Parent Satisfaction Survey

Has anyone used a parent satisfaction survey to determine how far parents feel they are helped by the setting to support their children in achieving developmental milestones, physical development and emotional resilience? I've been asked to develop one and I'm interested to know the sorts of questions others have asked or found useful.

11 hours ago, Daisywoo said:

Has anyone used a parent satisfaction survey to determine how far parents feel they are helped by the setting to support their children in achieving developmental milestones, physical development and emotional resilience? I've been asked to develop one and I'm interested to know the sorts of questions others have asked or found useful.

Hi Daisywoo,

Welcome to the forum! Well done for making your first post ... We look forward to hearing more from you! There might be some useful things in the self-evaluation section of the resource library I did see a few parent questionnaires in there, maybe one of those is what you are after. The resources can be downloaded and adapted for your own use - if you do make any changes then you can upload a new resource to help everyone else out! :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)