Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

s a t p i n

Oh what a ‘tit’ I am...I didn’t even think about using the same letter twice...is that allowed :P

sat, pat, sit, pit, tip, tap, pin, nip, sip, sap, pan, nap, sin, tin, nit, tan (16)

Pains, pain, paints, paint, saint, span, pans, pint, apt, ant, pant, pants, satin, stain, tans, naps, taps, snap, snip, nips, sain, spit, spat, pits, pats (if verbs count ¬¬)

Edited by Mouseketeer
Wrong word

If so, then you could and 'pip' and 'tit' and get 18 CVCs. Oh, 'nan' could be added too, so 19.

'Sain' is a CVC, if 'ai' is considered a vocal (a sound, not a letter), but the rest are CCVC etc. 'Ants' is missing, and if the same letter could be used twice, then also 'saints' and 'paints'. 

(There is some form filling avoidance going on here, for the EYNFF... The County Council has sent me a reminder!)

• Like 1

Also pain could be cvc....

And I should be a doing a vat return :-( 

should also look at funding portal, glanced a couple of days ago, portal telling me a few 30hrs are in grace period, the parents showing me end dates in Jan, just know inputting is going to be a hassle so head in sand and back to word searching lol

Edited by Mouseketeer
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)