Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Online safety info for parents

Evening all,  we attended our DSL update today and were asked what we do about informing parents about online safety.  We don’t actually do anything but I would like to send out a link that they could look at.  Does anyone do this and if so please could you share a link with me.  Would be interested to hear what other groups do to address this. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, zigzag said:

Evening all,  we attended our DSL update today and were asked what we do about informing parents about online safety.  We don’t actually do anything but I would like to send out a link that they could look at.  Does anyone do this and if so please could you share a link with me.  Would be interested to hear what other groups do to address this. Thank you.

This came up at my Ofsted Inspection - I have info on my notice board - when I am on the laptop tomorrow I will try and find it for you :)

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)