Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Fao Kat

Kat

We need you!

You have impressed many of us with the phonic planning you recenlty posted in this area. A few of us have been waiting with baited breath fou the up to date plans for last half term and summer term you mentioned you might post. Sorry for being so cheeky Kat but they were so fantastic. (im really sucking up now!!")

Lola.

No. I even e mailed her through the site- but nothing. My only hope was that she was on holiday and mightreply when back???

What a lovely idea Karen - although I live nowhere near!

At least you'd know you'd be meeting with like-minded people who share the same philosophies (?!) (but unfortunately can't spell) :o

Hi everyone thank you so much for your lovely post I am so flattered but as Ive said before i have just taken the activities from playing with sounds and PIPS! Sorry i haven't replied been busy trying to buy a house!! haven't got one yet but fingers crossed! I did try to post my plans for last half term when I did them but it wouldn't let me! Will try again and hopefully it will work!! Haven't finished plans yet for summer as was thinking of doing more big book work and using literacy matters website.

Thank you again for your kind comments :D

Foundation_Stage_Medium_Term_Pacer_Phonics_2006_2b.doc

Hi everyone thank you so much for your lovely post I am so flattered but as Ive said before i have just taken the activities from playing with sounds and PIPS!  Sorry i haven't replied been busy trying to buy a house!! haven't got one yet but fingers crossed!  I did try to post my plans for last half term when I did them but it wouldn't let me!  Will try again and hopefully it will work!! Haven't finished plans yet for summer as was thinking of doing more big book work and using literacy matters website.

Thank you again for your kind comments  :D

54339[/snapback]

Hi Kat, please could you tell me where you get your jingles for sh/ch/th etc from and the tune? Im finding that the children are really finding it hard to pick these up Thanks

Thank you Kat!

So good to hear from you. The actvities may come from playing with sounds / PIPS but its the way you plan from it and organise it that is so goo. I wait with baited breath for the summer term ones!

Thanks so much Kat ... we were getting worried about you. Like the others have said, you put the ideas together so nicely. Good luck with the house hunting ... stressful or what! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Harricroft

In response to angela69s question about jingles for sh, ch and th I use jolly phonics, here they learn an action as well as then jingle which helps them remember. I have to admit they sometimes get confused over ch and tr! You can get the book and CD from early learning centre or website Jolly learning :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)