Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Space Topic - Please Help

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all having a great Easter break! I'm having a strict day of planning today. Please could anyone recommend any good websites, books or even have any medium planning of their own on the topic of 'Space'. I would be really grateful if anyone could help me out with some exciting ideas.

Thank you sooooooo much

Boogie x

Edited by Guest

There was a series of posts just recently on the topic of space. I can't direct you from here yet though (not learnt how to do it!) but if you go to the Search Forum Posts tab at the top of this page and type in 'space' it should take you to all the recent ones!

I haven't done space with my children yet, so apart from pointing you in that direction, there's nothing else I can really do! The easter hols have taken my brain and shrunk it.... :D

Guest tinkerbell

The web site sparklebox has all the reception high frequency words on colourfull rockets, they make a lovely display.

We are going to make a rocket in our role play out of boxes and tin foil a rocket the children can sit in!.

Sorry i don't have any planning we are just doing a week on air transport so I am using the Norfolk transport planning.

Tinkerbellx

Thank you soooo much everyone. That Sparkle website is fantastic. Can't wait to get to school and print off lots of lovely resources! (Don't get me wrong, I love being off work just as much!)

If anyone would like any MTP I have lots that I am willing to share with you.

Boogie :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)