Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Effective Early Learning Model Of Self-evaluation

Hello

Does anybody know about the Early Learning model of self-evaluation and what the philosphy/nature of teaching behind it is. Heard it being referred to and am interested in more information. Is there a relevant website?-have done a search but didnt come up with the goods. Can anyone help?

Jacqui

Im wondering if you could be takling about the EEL project which we did some years ago now in my previous FS unit. I had heard its nolnger running but there is still information on the web site..take a look

EEL

If this isnt what you were looking for, perhaps our other member can point you in the right direction

Im wondering if you could be takling about the EEL project which we did some years ago now in my previous FS unit. I had heard its nolnger running but there is still information on the web site..take a look

EEL

If this isnt what you were looking for, perhaps our other member can point you in the right direction

57202[/snapback]

Mundia - that must be it - thanks very much. If anyone has got any further info it would be much appreciated.

Cheers Jacqui

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)